Cats Protection subsidised £10 neutering scheme
For cat owners across Yorkshire we offer the Cats Protection subsidised neutering scheme which means eligible clients pay just £10 towards the procedure.
You will have to complete a voucher form declaring their eligibility.
- Means tested benefits : universal credit, income support, housing benefit, council tax benefit, pension credit, Income based ESA or ISA, working tax credit and child tax credit
- Household annual income of less than £25,000
- Full time students
- ALSO stray, feral and farm cats
To check your eligibility please contact the Cats Protection League on 03000 121212 before booking your procedure.
- Neuter (routine spay or castrate)
- Post op Metacam 3ml bottle
- Buster click collar
- Microchip (not optional and is to be registered by the Practice initially and completed by you)
- Post op nurse appointment
What happens when I book my appointment with Station House Vets?
Once you have confirmed your eligibility – either by self declaration, or as required by the Cats Protection League, call us on 01653 618303 to book your neutering surgery and an admit appointment.
We will need to register you and your cat(s) with us. We can then book a suitable date for the surgery. You will need to pay your £10 contribution at this point, or provide proof from the CPL that you are eligible for the surgery to be paid for fully by them.
What happens the day of the surgery?
Prior to the surgery we will email you instructions for feeding and medication requirements in anticipation of your admit appointment.
Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your admit appointment time so you can complete the self certifying Cats Protection Voucher. Your admit appointment will be with a vet if we haven’t seen your cat before; or with a nurse if you are an existing client. Once the surgery is over and your cat is in recovery, we will call you to organise a discharge time later in the day. You will also need to come back for a follow up post-op check a few days after the surgery.
Want to go ahead?
Call us on 01653 618303.